Sunday, July 24, 2011

Inspiration

I know it has been some time since I've posted but I had a few things to share.  Thanks to a trip to the Outer Banks the creative juices are flowing.  I had the chance to take a wire wrapping class while at the OBX at a great store called Cloud Nine.  In the past I have been wary of wire wrapping, but thanks to this great class I'm much more confident. 

I also have the chance to visit a fantabulous yarn store called The Knitting Addiction.  They have lots of beautiful yarns to see and feel.  There are quite a few patterns you can buy and the examples are hung around the store.  Not to mention the staff is super friendly and will help you with any questions you might have about patterns, yarn, or knitting in general. 

Today, I was in Jo-Anns with a few coupons and decided to pick up some clay.  I've never made clay beads before but decided to try it out.  Here are the finished beads.  I still need to add a sealer to create shine and added durability. 

Sorry the picture us upside-down, but you get the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment